Registration information for the 2018 conference will be available in early 2018
Registration costs for the 2017 conference were as follows.
- $375.00 ($500.00 after April 30, 2017) for faculty, researchers and other professionals who are members of the Industry Studies Association
- $250.00 ($335.00 after April 30, 2017) for PhD students who are members of the Industry Studies Association
- $250.00 ($335.00 after April 30, 2017) for retirees
- An additional fee of $65 for nonmembers ($35 for students), which covers membership to the Industry Studies Association for 2017
- Government employee registration rate of $300 ($400.00 after April 30, 2017) with no ISA membership required.
Registration costs for the 2018 conference will be updated in early 2018.
Early career scholars who register for the Industry Studies Conference are welcome to attend the Early Career Development Committee's Professional Development Workshop. This is an excellent opportunity for scholars seeking career-related advice from a network of junior and senior colleagues. For more information about the Professional Development Workshop, click here.
In the event that an individual wishes to cancel his or her registration, the following guidelines for refunds will apply:
- 6+ weeks prior to conference: 85% refund
- 2-6 weeks prior to conference: 50% refund
- Less than 2 weeks prior to conference: no refund