Sponsor or Advertise!
Connecting with the Industry Studies Association is a significant way to:
- Reach several hundred attendees
- Educate scholars and other specialists about products and programs through advertisements in the conference program
- Launch new books and publications in a high-profile venue
- Show attendees that you are committed to serving the Industry Studies community.
Awards Luncheon ($250)
Raise your visibility by co-sponsoring the Awards luncheon. This opportunity includes event signage and recognition in the conference program.
Coffee Break ($500)
Coffee breaks play a key part in attendees' networking experiences. Sponsorship includes signage at coffee service tables; recognition on website and program. Food menu available for additional fee.
Why Advertise in Conference Program?
The Conference program:
- Is a key publication for scholars and students interested in contemporary Industry Studies issues.
- Is distributed to all conference registrants. Contains the program schedule, description of panel sessions, list of social activities, index of participants, and other essential information.
- Contains an advertising section on journals, books, and other services
- Provides the opportunity to reach hundreds of specialists, including faculty, librarians, government officials, independent scholars, and graduate students.
- Full page ad: $250
- 1/2 page ad: $150
- Ads must be emailed to email@example.com by April 28, 2017
- Ads should be in color
- Full page ads must be 7W x 9H inches
- Half page ads must be 7.75W x 5H inches
- High quality/high resolution PDF of 300dpi or higher
- Ads must be emailed as an attachment
- Customers who purchase multiple ads must send each ad as a separate email attachment
A form to become an exhibitor for the 2017 conference will become available in the Fall of 2016.